CMS TSA Students Compete at Regionals
Cassville Middle School Technology Students Association (TSA) traveled to Missouri Southern State University in Joplin to compete in the TSA regional competition.
TSA was established at CMS in 2017 and is led by co-sponsors Mr. Jake Forste and Mr. Robbie Artherton.
In 2017, CMS earned one trophy and 12 medals in the regional competition. Showing great improvement in 2018, students earned three trophies and 17 medals.
- Essay on Technology -- Sam Sparkman
- Problem Solving-- Dixon Reid and Jenna Crim
- Challenging Tech Issues (debate) -- Lexi Yockey and Alyzea Myers
- Children's Story-- Jaycie Ertel and Alyzea Myers
- Tech Bowl-- Hunter Mcmanus, Jason Jacobsen, Dylan Renkoski
- Video Game Design-- Quixote Gautney-Lopez, Dylan Renkoski, Jonathan Oliphant, Hunter Mcmanus
- Prepared Speech-- Alyzea Myers
- Challenging Tech Issues-- Grady Webb and Kasen Holman