CMS TSA Students Competed in Regional Competition
On Friday, January 31, Cassville Middle School Technology Students Association (TSA) members traveled to Neosho to compete in the regional TSA competition.
Results are as follows:
- Tech Bowl 1st Place- Bentley Barber, Kayden Fuchs, Gracie Harmon
- Tech Bowl 2nd Place- Avery Chappell, Cosmo Rhoads, CJ Rose
- Forensic Technology 1st Place- Gracie Harmon, Kaylynn Wilson
- Mass Production 1st Place- Bentley Barber, Joseph Burton
- Digital Photography 3rd Place- Avery Chappell
- Problem Solving 1st Place- Joseph Burton, Cosmo Rhoads
- Video Game Design 1st Place- Bentley Barber, Kayden Fuchs, CJ Rose, Kaylynn Wilson
TSA students will compete at the state competition at the University of Missouri-Rolla campus this spring.