Winter Weather Information
In the event the National Weather Service is predicting a winter storm, our administration monitors the forecast closely. If a winter weather event occurs, our team will make every effort to make a decision regarding school attendance as soon as possible.
If school is canceled, or we opt for early dismissal, notifications will be sent out via the following methods:
- School messenger call (will not be sent before 6 a.m.)
- Facebook, Instagram and Twitter post (will be posted as soon as a decision is made)
- Notification sent through school app (will not be sent before 6 a.m.)
- Text message sent through school texting service (will not be sent before 6 a.m.). Click here to sign up.
- All local media and TV outlets are also notified as soon as a decision is made
Families should make sure all contact information is current and update-to-date in your child's building level office. We apologize if you receive more than one notification, however, we strive to make sure all patrons receive the notice.
Stay safe and warm this winter, wildcats!