Cox Care Mobile, on campus May 24 and will offer immunizations
The Cox CARE Mobile will be on campus on May 24 to give immunizations.
The following families may want to take advantage of this opportunity:
- students that are enrolled in our preschool going to kindergarten
- students going in to kindergarten, but not enrolled in the district's preschool program
- seventh graders going to eighth graders
- juniors going to be seniors
- incoming seniors
- students age ten and up may receive MCV and TDaP vaccines and they will be considered current for when they do go to eighth grade
- any child past their fourth birthday may receive vaccines and be current for when they are eligible for kindergarten
To schedule an appointment for May 24, please call our health services department at 417.846.1286.